At Peace, we believe in setting a vision for the person you want to be. As the New Year approaches, we are given the opportunity to finally do the things that are needed to become the person we want to be. With Resolution Groups, we are setting the pace for 2021 to be the year we become who we have envisioned.
Resolution Bible Groups are designed specifically with the purpose of developing the habit of daily Bible reading, with options for the entire year or a portion of the year.
- We read because we love and desire to know our Savior - “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1
- We read in obedience - “I have not departed from the commandment of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my portion of food.” Job 23:12
- And finally, we read to know and share salvation - “...but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect…” I Peter 3:15
We have four reading plans to choose from:
1. Whole Bible in a Year (Biblical Storyline - TaNak order)
2. Old Testament in a Year
3. New Testament in a Year
4. 110- day Plan (Acts to Revelations)
Take a chance, and make 2021 the year that you sought after God’s will and allowed Him to improve the rest of your life. Register for a Resolution Group below.