As we worship together, study God's Word together, and live our lives' of faith in Jesus Christ we...
- Proclaim the Gospel to anybody needing a Savior.
- Make Disciples who are equipped to learn and live by the teachings of Jesus.
- Move the Mission Forward to expand our Savior's Kingdom.
Our Core Values
The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
Dependency on God: for every area of our lives
Prayer: individual and corporate prayer is crucial in doing God's work
Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
Missions: taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
- Worship: Glorifying God and enhancing our relationship with Him and those around us. Worship is who we are and should focus around the Word, through prayer, sacrament, sermon and song.
- Ministry & Education: All ministries should strengthen our relationship with Christ and provide opportunities for each generation to engage in discipleship with others, regardless of where we are on our journey with Jesus.
- Mission: We are charged with sharing God's grace and love by serving those in need in our midst, in our community, and in our world.
- Relationship & Fellowship: Through relationships we grow, encourage, support, and hold each other accountable in Christ.
- Generosity: We are called to willingly give our time, talents, and treasure all in service to God.
- Operations: Management & financial decisions must be aligned with Peace Lutheran Church beliefs. In order to fulfill overall vision and mission, all actions must be based on sound business practices, transparency, and accurate communication.
To learn more about the meaning of our Logo and how it came about, click the button below.
To learn more about how Peace Lutheran Church does communications within the congregation, and why a Communications Plan is important, click the button below: