At Peace, we believe in setting a vision for the person you want to be. As the New Year approaches, we are given the opportunity to finally do the things that are needed to become the person we want to be. With Resolution Groups, we are setting the pace for 2021 to be the year we become who we have envisioned.
Resolution Bible Groups are designed specifically with the purpose of developing the habit of daily Bible reading, with options for the entire year or a portion of the year.
- We read because we love and desire to know our Savior - “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1
- We read in obedience - “I have not departed from the commandment of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my portion of food.” Job 23:12
- And finally, we read to know and share salvation - “...but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect…” I Peter 3:15
We have four reading plans to choose from:
1. Whole Bible in a Year (Biblical Storyline - TaNak order)
2. Old Testament in a Year
3. New Testament in a Year
4. 110- day Plan (Acts to Revelations)
Take a chance, and make 2021 the year that you sought after God’s will and allowed Him to improve the rest of your life. Register for a Resolution Group below.Group Details
Join the Women of Wednesday Online and In Person at Peace.
This Spring, the Women of Wednesday will study The Repurposed and Upcycled Life by Michelle Rayburn. If you would like to join us online, please contact Christine Heady
Unable to join us? Purchase your copy of The Repurposed and Upcycled Life below to study alongside the Women of Wednesday.
All women are invited to join us in study of Timothy, Titus and Philemon, each Thursday morning at 9:30am.
We meet in person and online. If you attend in person, please respect social distancing, and know that masks are required.
If you have any questions, or would like to join us online, contact Jerri BurkenGroup Details
Monday Night Live is an opportunity for Adults to engage and grow together in faith. As on online group, Monday Night Live gives you the flexibility to join us from your couch, as we dig into books of the Bible and studies relevant to today. Monday Night Live is a Pastor led small group.
The current study: The Book of Nehemiah.
This study will be online only.Group Details