Associate Pastor - Care Ministry
Jay has been a part of our staff since September 2023.
- Jay graduated with a MA in Clinical Psychology, a MBA, and a MA in Theology from Concordia Seminary.
- Jay was ordained in 2013.
- Over the years, Jay has served as a Church Board Member, the Vice Chair – Bethesda Lutheran Communities, in Pastoral Counseling and Marital Counseling, a Visitation Pastor, a Vacancy Pastor, the Senior VP at LCEF, the Executive VP/COO at Lutheran Hour Ministries, a Small Group leader and Coach, Confirmation Instructor and a Bible Class Leader/Teacher.
- Jay has been married to his high school sweetheart, Traci for over 30 years.
- Jay and Traci have three children, Jacob (27), a dentist, Julia (25), a 2nd grade teacher, and Jonah (22), law student.
- In his free time, Jay loves to travel, play golf, and board games, watch Chicago Sport Teams (Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls), read and go hiking.