All information and updates regrading COVID-19 may be found on this page. If you have any questions, you may fill out the form to the right, or contact
Peace Lutheran Church will have in-person and online worship on Sunday mornings at 8:30 am and 11:00 am.
Online worship may be found live online on our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.
Below you will find resources, updates, and information regarding COVID-19 and the precautions Peace is taking to help keep you and your family safe.
Here is what to expect at Peace as you join us for
- All individuals over the age of 10 are required to wear a face mask. This applies to entering the building, interacting with others in the Narthex, participating in communion, and exiting the building. During worship, once you are seated and able to socially distance from others not in your household, you are free to remove your face mask, if you feel comfortable doing so.
- Worship services will look slightly different during this time:
- Seating in the Sanctuary will follow Social Distancing Guidelines to keep yourself and others safe. Pews are marked with "Row Open" signs. Please sit in the pews with these signs.
- Given Social Distancing in our Sanctuary, we have the ability to seat 150-200 people at one time. However, if more than 150-200 people arrive for worship, we will have overflow seating available to maintain Social Distancing.
- We ask that you register your attendance online or in the PeaceChurch App as you arrive or before/after worship. Click Here to Check-In for Worship
- There will be baskets up front to collect your offerings as you come forward for Communion. There are no envelopes or pens available in the pew racks.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at each Sanctuary entrance/exit and we encourage you and your family to use them.
- For the safety of ourselves and others, all staff members and volunteers will be required to wear a face mask. Those prepping and serving communion will also be wearing gloves.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing the Sanctuary, between services for your safety.
If you need assistance during this time, please contact
If you have a prayer request, we encourage you to share those with us! We believe in the power of prayer and want to pray with you.