All information and updates regrading COVID-19 may be found on this page. If you have any questions, you may fill out the form to the right, or contact
Peace Lutheran Church will have in-person worship on Sunday mornings at 8:30 am and 11:00 am.
Below you will find resources, updates, and information regarding COVID-19 and the precautions Peace is taking to help keep you and your family safe.
Here is what to expect at Peace as you join us for
- All individuals over the age of 10 are required to wear a face mask. This applies to entering the building, interacting with others in the Narthex, participating in communion, and exiting the building. During worship, once you are seated, you are free to remove your face mask, if you feel comfortable doing so.
- Worship services will look slightly different during this time:
- Seating in the Sanctuary will follow Social Distancing Guidelines to keep yourself and others safe. Pews are taped off to restrict access. Please be respectful of these restricted pews.
- Given Social Distancing in our Sanctuary, we have the ability to seat 90-100 people at one time. However, if more than 90-100 people arrive for worship, we will have overflow seating available to maintain Social Distancing.
- We have removed all items from the pew racks in the Sanctuary. We ask that you register your attendance online or in the PeaceChurch App as you arrive or before/after worship. Click Here to Check-In for Worship
- There will be baskets up front to collect your offerings as you come forward for Communion. There are no envelopes or pens available in the pew racks.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at each Sanctuary entrance/exit and we encourage you and your family to use them.
- For the safety of ourselves and others, all staff members and volunteers will be required to wear a face mask. Those prepping and serving communion will also be wearing gloves.
- There will be NO Sunday School, Nursery Care, or access to the Family Room. Sunday School classes may chose to meet through Zoom at their scheduled times.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing the Sanctuary, Narthex, restrooms, and door handles between services for your safety.
Here is what we are asking from you as you attend worship at Peace:
- If you are not feeling well, are sick, running a fever, coughing or sneezing, we ask that you please stay home and join us for worship online.
Online Worship is Available Here
- Face masks are required throughout the duration of your visit at Peace, unless you are seated with your family and are a minimum of 6 feet away from others during worship.
- We are encouraging (but not requiring) those with pre-existing health conditions, and those over the age of 65 to consider joining us online for worship. You may find the CDC article regarding those who need extra precautions below.
- Read the Article Here
- Please respect Social Distancing Guidelines from others at all times. This means, keep a distance of 6 feet or greater from others around you.
If you need assistance during this time, please contact
If you have a prayer request, we encourage you to share those with us! We believe in the power of prayer and want to pray with you.