Assistant Pastor of Pastoral Care
Here at Peace, Morgan Hamilton serves as our Assistant Pastor of Pastoral Care.
Morgan has been a part of our staff since July, 2014.
- Morgan graduated from Concordia University at Austin with his Bachelor of Arts degree with concentrations in Church Music and Biblical Languages.
- Morgan continued his studies at Concordia Seminary in Saint Louis, Missouri graduating with his Master of Divinity degree with a primary focus in pastoral theology.
- In addition to his degrees, Morgan continued his pastoral education through Clinical Pastoral Education at Children’s Medical Center Dallas and Methodist Health System of Dallas.
- Morgan is married to Kristen, and they have two children: Everett and Meredith.
- In his free time, Morgan enjoys riding his bike, spending time with his family, grilling, and going on road trip adventures.