Sunday 8:30 am
This is the service you grew up attending. Hymns, beautiful organ music, and traditional liturgies.
- Dress: Come as you are, all are welcome, most are a little more dressed up, you will see suits, but mostly business casual. Some wear jeans.
- Music: Hymns and organ music, traditional choirs and handbell groups
- Communion: Offered at almost every early service
Sunday School 9:45 am
Enjoy Sunday School for all ages, come explore the bible in a new and interesting way in a community that wants to understand our God and Creator more.
- What we do: Children check in and meet upstairs on the West side of campus, Jr High meet in Youth rooms B & C, and our Sr High meet in Youth Rec. Our adults have a variety of studies to choose from.
Sunday 11:00 am
Traditional, Contemporary, Variety. This service blends various formats of worship and offers something unique that changes throughout the year.
- Dress:Come as you are, all are welcome, most wear business casual or jeans
- Music: Traditional Hymns and Contemporary Christian Music
- Communion: Offered twice a month (1st and 3rd Sundays)
Sunday 1:00 pm
Our African Immigrant Service is dedicated to serving Sudanese Immigrants in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. The service is led by Pastor Wichieng T. Wetnyangran.
- Language: At this service you will hear both English and Nuer
- Music: Many traditional hymns sung in Nuer with African drumming
- Communion: Offered twice a month
Sunday 9:30 am
Our Arabic Christian service is dedicated to serving a need within the Arabic-speaking community in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. The service is led by Rev. Abjar Bahkou.
- Language: The majority of the service is conducted in Arabic
- Communion: Offered at almost every service
- Learn More: Click Here
Wednesday Evening during Advent / Lent
Leading up to Christmas and Easter we celebrate the seasons of Advent and Lent with services on Wednesday evening.
- Dress: Come as you are, all are welcome!
- Music: Hymns and Praise music