Youth Ministry at Peace is for all students from 6th-12th grade.
Our goal is to help each youth...
- Grow in their faith
- Connect with the Body of Christ
- Engage with our local community through missions
Join us for Youth Sunday School!
Fellowship | Praise | Study
9:30-10:45am in Youth Rec
Youth Ministry Events
- March 10: Spring Break Service Day at 6 Stones! Join us during your Spring Break to serve the H-E-B community. Click here for details and to register!
- March 22: Confirmation Banquet, 5:00-7:00pm. All Confirmation students, families, and mentors are invited to join us for a banquet celebrating the completion of the Confirmation journey!
- March 29: Confirmation Sunday! All youth and their families are invited to join the confirmands as they celebrate the proclamation of their faith at 11:00am Worship. There will be a light reception for the confirmands in the lobby beginning at 9:30am. (Please note: there will be no Sunday School on this day.)
- April 1: Deadline to register for the Middle and High School Mission Trips! (More info below.)
- April 18: Youth Serve at CPR Blitz. Join us for a day serving in the H-E-B community by repairing a home for a family in need. We'll met at the 6 Stones campus at 8:00pm and receive our work site address, then deploy to serve from there. Breakfast an d lunch are provided this day. Please register online with Peace so we know you're coming, and register with 6 Stones so they know you're coming, too! We will be working on Euless House #3. Make sure to sign-up for Saturday (not Friday.)
Click here to view the April-June Youth Calendar!
Registration is now open for the High School Summer Mission Trip!
- When: July 5-10, 2020
- Where: Austin, TX
- Cost: $325/person (Scholarships are available! Email Kim for information)
- Age: current 8th-12th grade students
- Register Here!
Registration is now open for the Middle School Summer Mission Trip!
- When: June 26-28, 2020
- Where: Boerne, TX
- Cost: $150/person (Scholarships are available! Email Kim for information)
- Age: current 5th-7th grade students
- Register Here!
Follow us on Instagram: @peaceyouthdfw